I tried doing the Bible by AI verse for verse but ChaptGPT became "willful" about it. It was not easy to work with. It was like babysitting. Too time-consuming if I have to correct everything it does. SO I am trying to see what it will do for summarizing each book of the Bible. Here we go !
I tried doing the Bible by AI verse for verse but ChaptGPT became "willful" about it. It was not easy to work with. It was like babysitting. Too time-consuming if I have to correct everything it does. SO I am trying to see what it will do for summarizing each book of the Bible. Here we go !
Saturday, August 9, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REVELATION (all)
John sees a vision, Christ appears bright Glory & power, clothed in light Eyes like flames, voice like the sea He holds the stars, keys...
-
Joel Hear the word of God today The locusts come to steal & slay The fields are bare, the land is burned Yet God will call, His mercy...
-
James writes to saints in trials & test Encouraging faith to stand its best “Count it joy when troubles arise For testing produces endu...
-
From prison walls, Paul’s letter rings With joy that soars on eagle’s wings He writes to saints who stand & pray Encouraging love in eve...
No comments:
Post a Comment